Thursday, January 6, 2011

Icon of an eye.


STORY BEHIND THE PICTURE
I shot this picture for one of my assignment on the theme "Lights and shadows". I would consider this shot as one of my best pictures I have taken ever. I started with a light bulb, then added elements to it one after another. I spent 2 days with this subject. Alas, a simple setup worked out. I never knew i would end with a picture like this. I have shot a series of around 100 photographs with this subject. I found it very difficult to choose one best shot from the 100. Finally, this picture satisfied me the most. At first, i captioned this picture as "Icon of light" but later changed to "Icon of an eye". I feel that my life is also lying on the same frequency similar to how this picture was formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here.