Monday, April 4, 2011

Moon's night out


STORY BEHIND THE PICTURE
FYI, this picture was not taken on the day when the moon came closer to our earth. I found the moon beautiful, 2 days after the super moon day. Earlier, I have posted a sun rise picture which was taken from the same place. When I took a walk in my terrace that day, I felt more coldness in my feet. I started wondering why it was so cold that day. The clouds drifted faster and the cool breeze brought a pleasant feeling in me. I realized that i need to make a picture with the same feeling. The picture definitely describes the drifting clouds. I never feel lonely, whenever the moon is visible on the sky. To me, moon-love-companionship all these are mutually related to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here.