Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Arc of architecture


STORY BEHIND THE PICTURE
This is a shot almost from the floor and yes, it's a blind shot. This is an awesome place. I underwent a lot of pain and difficulties to make up to this place. I did climb about 1000 steps in the burning sun to reach this place. Its in the top of a fort. I realized the worthiness of water that day. I drank the stagnated rain water between the rocks where tadpoles and fishes swam. To my surprise, the water was very good than the corporation water we get in the city. At the end of the day, not only I had an awesome experience but also I got 2 new friends there. I am longing to go to this place sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. The picture is great!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one. I guess you would have slept on the floor to have this angle :)

    --MSN

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment here.