Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Curve iD


STORY BEHIND THE PICTURE
As usual, one morning I went to the marina beach for capturing the sunrise. Before I reached the beach, there was one particular vehicle- some kind of a tractor which kept blocking my way. Everytime When I tried to overtake it, something came in between and prevented me to do it. Finally after reaching the beach, I kept exploring with objects in the sand like footprints, coconut with big husk, patterns left by the sea water and so on. After some time, the same tractor passed near me making an u-turn. This time, I looked the driver and gave a smile at him. He nodded back. The patterns on the sand looked wonderful and somehow I decided to make a picture with it. I was looking for high angle. While thinking of how to achieve the high angle, a boat came in and the fishermans pulled it towards the shore. Wow, after the fishermans got settle, I climbed the boat and composed this picture. Fortunately, my friend was standing there at one end of the curve which made the picture more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here.