Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where was the car, Lewis?


STORY BEHIND THE PICTURE
Earlier, I have posted a similar picture taken at the same place. Yes. It's Lewis Hamilton on the wheels. He is the craziest driver I have ever seen in this world. Every now and then, he used to get into the grasslands, splattering the wet mud away. At one point, Lewis emerged admist of the clouds of smoke which looked like as if he was piercing through the sky. This picture is taken while he was making a donut with the mercedez AMG. Still, the real experience could not be described here in words. All that I could see in this moment was the clouds of smoke, for more than 10 seconds. If I had the chance, I would have asked Lewis "Where was the car man, for those 10 seconds". He is a very simple and humorous guy. I had a very good time with my lens there. All my thanks to Rajini and Jayi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here.